Development and International Relations
The Department of Development and International Relations is responsible for developing and implementing the Austrian National Library’s programme to acquire additional income.
The activities include:
- Developing customized planning and arrangements for sponsors to meet their goals and objectives for supporting the Library;
- Carrying out the Library’s Book Adoption Campaign and developing and implementing new fund raising campaigns. This includes gaining new donors and maintaining regular contact with existing donors;
- Leasing the premises of the Austrian National Library and managing these events.
- Increasing the membership of the Society of Friends of the Austrian National Library and keeping in close contact with its members;
- Overseeing the international relations activities of the Library and organizing special programmes for VIP guests.
last update 3/10/2014